The witching hour strikes again. Brimming with intricate battles that take place in, on and all over epic set pieces, Bayonetta 2 finds our sassy heroine battling angels and demons in unearthly beautiful HD. You’re bound to love how it feels to string together combos with unimaginable weapons and to summon demons using Bayonetta’s Wicked Weave in this frantic stylized action game. Bayonetta 2 is a Wii U exclusive.
- Initiate the new Umbran Climax technique to temporarily summon demons and boost Bayonetta’s attack power and range whenever you fill her magic gauge.
- Fight with new over-the-top weapons that open new possibilities to the way you battle, including the Kafka, a bow that shoots poisonous arrows; the Rakshasa, a pair of beautiful katana blades; and a giant rifle-inspired scythe known as the Chernobog.
- Team up with a friend in Tag Climax, a two-player online co-op mode. Enjoy a little friendly competition by trying to deal the most damage as you work together to take down angels and demons.
- In online quick matches, you can wager halos, the in-game currency that you earn by defeating enemies. You receive a large sum back if you can prove you’re a better fighter than your partner. Halos can then be traded in a story mode shop to unlock new techniques, buy accessories and pick up alternate weapon variations.
- Every chapter ends with a medal ranking: Stone, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum or Pure Platinum. The more skilled you are, the higher your ranking.
- This game is approachable for players of all levels, with settings of three difficulty levels. Through Touch Play, you can play with the GamePad stylus and touch screen, regardless of which difficulty you choose.
- Supported Platforms: Nintendo – Wii U
Nintendo account required for game activation and installation
Bayonetta’s back and more powerful than ever.
Wield wild new weapons and execute deadly new moves-like the powerful Umbran Climax-to take out angels and demons in this breathtaking action game.
You can even team up with friends in 2-player online co-op fights.Broadband Internet access required for online play. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com.