Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 features for the first time in video games, the musical soundtrack of legendary Academy Award, Golden Globe Award, Grammy Award and Tony winning composer Hans Zimmer. The title picks up immediately following the historic events of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, the blockbuster title that earned worldwide critical acclaim.
SPECIAL OPS CO-OPERATIVE
An entirely new gameplay mode which supports 2-player co-operative play via online or split screen that is unique from the single player story campaign.
- Special Ops pits players into a gauntlet of time-trial and objective-based missions.
- Rank-up as players unlock new Special Ops missions, each more difficult.
- Missions include highlights from the single player campaign, fan favorites from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and all new, exclusive missions.
Setting a new bar for online multiplayer, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer delivers new capabilities, customization, game states and modes, including:
- Customizable Killstreaks
- Sentry Gun
- Care Package
- Accolades (Post match reports)
- Create-a-Class Evolved
- Secondary Weapons
- Machine Pistols
- Riot Shields
- Throwing Knives
- Blast Shield
- Tactical Insertion
- Perk Upgrades
- Bling (Dual attachments)
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.9.2 (Mavericks)
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Intel i3 (Dual-Core)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 13 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 4850
- Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 640M
- Video Card (Intel): Iris
- Video Memory (VRam): 512 MB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2:
•ATI RADEON HD 2000 Series
•ATI RADEON HD 6490M, 6630M, 3870
•NVIDIA 9000 Series
•NVIDIA 320M, 330M
•Intel HD 3000, 4000, 5000
NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
Steam account required for game activation and installation
|Recommended System Requirements:|